E2 believes in personalized education and is a pioneer of that philosophy in Vietnam. We don’t force students into a “one-size fits all” program that’s too difficult for some and too easy for others. Instead, we’ve developed our own blended learning approach that customizes instruction to deliver the right material, at the right level of difficulty, at the right time for every student.
-Teachers at E2 don’t lecture from a podium. We coach small groups and mentor individual students.
-Teachers at E2 don’t “cover” standard topics from a textbook. We use data on student mastery to drive teaching decisions.
Our mission every day is to inspire intellectual curiosity as a foundation for lifelong learning. If you're an exceptional candidate who can contribute to our blended learning model not just as a teacher, but more importantly, as a guide and coach to our students, then apply to join us today!
We accept teaching applications on a rolling basis for Math, English, and 1-on-1 Tutoring.
NOTE: If you are applying to be considered for SUMMER 2016 you must submit your application before May 1, 2016 and be able to start in Ho Chi Minh City by May 17, 2016.
Please take note of the minimum requirements for all TEACHING candidates:
- ALL applicants must possess at least a B.A. from an accredited University.
- Non-Vietnamese citizens must have all the requisite documents to obtain a work permit in Vietnam, including: clean criminal record from your home country, Teaching Credential or TESOL/CELTA, and a MINIMUM 3 years of experience.
In addition to the minimum requirements above, our strongest candidates possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an internationally top-rated university
- Recipient of academic honors, awards, or scholarships
And they demonstrate the following:
- Unwavering commitment to education and development
- Growth mindset towards challenges and learning new things
- Strong critical thinking skills
"Everest Education is a company of go-getters and proactive self-starters! I've been able to work on projects that span departments, start my own initiatives, give feedback that is heard, and develop relationships with senior staff. And on top of it all, everyone is so caring and a lot of fun! At E2, we work really hard, but the professional development and relationships that I have gained are invaluable."
- Kristine Unkrich, English Teacher and Special Projects Manager
"When people ask me why I love my job, I don’t hesitate to reply: the people! Passionate, empathetic, open-minded, collaborative - these are the words that come to mind when I think of the E2 family. Most importantly, I feel that my value to the team is measured by my ability to learn from mistakes rather than my ability to avoid (or hide) them. I’m excited to think about where my E2 journey will take me from here!"
- John Lubushkin, English Teacher and Private Tutoring Manager
Meet the rest of our team on LinkedIn.
Everest Education is an equal opportunity company that employs personnel without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental impairment, and socio-economic status. All candidates will be held to our standards of excellence regardless of background.