OFFERS TO THE
TOP 150 US UNIVERSITIES
YEARS OF ACCUMULATIVE
College Compass by Everest Education offers strategic solutions to help aspiring high school students (Grade 9-12) and gap year students get into the best universities and colleges in the world. Our program is led by experienced admissions counselors/coaches who graduated from top US universities (Harvard, Stanford, MIT, UPenn…) and thoroughly understand the US education system. We offer a personalized pathway and strategies for you, including school selection, standardized testing, extracurricular activity guidance, essays writing, scholarships applications, etc. No matter which phase you are in, we offer the package that is tailored to your age, preferences and study goals to help you achieve your dreams.
As part of our social impact initiatives, we want to help the most talented Vietnamese high school students who are with financial disadvantages and limited resources. We want to do so by providing three (3) full ride scholarships to our College Compass Admissions coaching program for those who meet our qualifications and eligibility.
Our students have been accepted to the most competitive colleges and universities in the world with considerable financial aid. They are not only good ranking schools but also the best fit to students.
College Compass is led by experienced coaches who master the US education system and graduated from top schools (Harvard, Stanford, MIT, UPenn).
Whether you are in your early years of high school, a rising senior working on your college application or a gap year student, we offer a comprehensive and tailored plan to help you succeed. The sooner you start, the higher your chances are.
• Also accepted to: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, CU Boulder
• Northfield Mount Hermon School (US)
• Also accepted to: Drexel University
• Total financial aid: $478,760
• Vinh Phuc High School for the Gifted (Vinh Phuc)
• Also accepted to: Amherst College, Duke University, Jacobs University Bremen
• Total financial aid: $1,303,312
• Tran Hung Dao High School for the Gifted (Binh Thuan)
• Also accepted to: Cornell University, Bard College, Drexel University, Minerva Schools at KGI, NYU Abu Dhabi
• Total financial aid: $1,000,000
• VNU - HCM High School for the Gifted
• Also accepted to: Colorado College, Macalester College, St. Olaf College
• Total financial aid: $1,195,641
• United World College East Africa (Tanzania)
University of South California
• Also accepted to: Northeastern University, Babson College, Penn State - University Park,...
• Total financial aid: $28,000
• Windermere Preparatory School, Windermere, FL
• Also accepted to: UMass Amherst, Suffolk University, La Verne University, Brandeis University, University of Groningen,...
• Total financial aid: $332,000
• International School Ho Chi Minh City
• Also accepted to: American University
• Total financial aid: $668,040
• Pomfret School (US)
College Compass Junior program offers personalized coaching from earlier years of high school to help students plan out a detailed pathway for successful college application in Grade 12. Students will:
✔ Understand their strengths and major/career orientation via our personality tests and self-reflection exercises
✔ Formulate an extracurricular plan that showcases students’ strengths and interests in application profile
✔ Develop a strategy for high academic performance and suitable standardized tests (SAT/ACT, IELTS/TOEFL…)
College Compass Admission program guides rising Grade 12 & gap year students step-by-step through the rigorous application process, and helps you get into your dream schools. Students will:
✔ Generate a suitable list of schools that fits your personality, preferences and academic goals
✔ Write impressive application essays that best present your identity to the admission committee
✔ Manage the whole application process effectively, mitigate risks and resolve arising issues
College Compass is led by experienced admissions counselors who graduated from top US universities (Harvard, Stanford, MIT, UPenn..) and thoroughly understand the US education system. No matter your location (overseas or in Vietnam) or your education system (homeschool, international school, public school, overseas high school), we help you formulate winning strategies to boost your chances of admission at your dream college.
The program is led by Co-founders and Senior Lead Counselors of Everest Education, who graduated from Stanford University, Harvard Business School, MIT Sloan School of Management, and have served as alumni interviewers for Stanford University.
• Harvard Business School
• Stanford University
◦ M.S. Industrial Engineering
◦ B.A Economics
◦ B.S. Computer Science
◦ B.A. Economics
• MIT Sloan School of Management
• Boston College
◦ B.A. Philosophy
◦ Coaching Certificate
• Worms University
• University of Pennsylvania
◦ M.S.Ed, Education Entrepreneurship
• Goshen College
◦ B.A. in Broadcast Journalism
• Colgate University
◦ B.A. in Asian Studies (Major) & Political Science
• St. Edwards University
◦ B.A. in Global Studies
• Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
◦ B.A. in Asia Pacific Studies
• University of Minnesota
◦ B.S. in Management Information Systems
Le My Hien - Harvard University
Lincoln - University of Southern California