English language arts
Everest Education’s English Language Arts Program is the bridge between Conversational English and English Literature studies. Rather
than just drilling vocabulary and basic grammar, students will be able to access literary analysis methods and develop research and
presentation skills in a native English-speaking learning environment.
Pave the way for college-level English and test prep
For students from grades 6 to 8, who are proficient in academic English, and can produce simple to detailed connected text, this program focuses on academic Reading and Writing skills.
Climber program provides method used by Harvard and Stanford graduates where students can develop research skills, analytical skills, and effective communication through activities, discussions, and presentations.
Students of Climber classes have abilities to apply academic skills to the Writing Process from brainstorming to publishing, and master the key reading and writing skills used in international tests (SAT, ACT, IELTS, TOEFL…).
Experience a liberal arts college style classroom
For advanced students from grade 6, who are fluent in academic English and want to get a head start on college-level Speaking, Reading and Writing
Honors program helps students develop skills in round-table discussions, debates, speeches, critical literary analysis, extended essays, and research papers by providing a method used by Harvard and Stanford graduates.
Students of Honors classes have abilities to apply academic skills to the Writing Process from brainstorming to publishing.
We apply the #1 math system in the world in teaching and learning. E2 Climber Math focuses on higher-order thinking, mathematical
abstraction and complex problem-solving
Build confidence to study math abroad
For students from grades 6 to 8
Climber Math program focuses on higher-order thinking, mathematical abstraction and complex problem-solving by applying the interactive learning method designed by Harvard and Stanford graduates.
Students of Climber Math classes can advance logical reasoning and creative problem solving skills with all lessons in English.
Your personalized Math coach
For students from grades 6 to 9 from either the American, British or IB Middle Year Program
Math Mastery applies the interactive learning method and teaches math in English to help students advance their logical reasoning and creative problem solving skills.
Students in Math Mastery classes can learn Math at their own pace, with their customized study plan.
Custom learning for custom goals
For students from Grades 1 to 12
Tutoring program is the academic and life coaching program for students with specific needs. The program provides flexible schedule, customized curriculum and learning plans for most academic subjects.
- Accepted to Williams, Cornell, Bard, Drexel, Elmhurst, Hollins, Minerva and NYU Abu Dhabi;
- Attending Williams
- Received financial aid offers worth $1,000,000
- Accepted to Lafayette, Franklin & Marshall, Kenyon, Knox and Richmond
- Received financial aid offers worth $800,000
- Accepted to Minerva and Drexel
- Received financial aid offers worth $400,000
- Accepted to NYU Abu Dhabi and Bryn Mawr
- Received financial aid offers worth $400,000
"Thank you E2 for always accompanying students. I was so lucky to be able to take the English Language Arts class at E2 from very soon."
"I’m very happy because I have understood more about some common subjects like: Science, Literature, Geography, etc… When I study at Everest, teachers are kind – they always help us. We focus on pronunciation a lot and also presentation."
"Thanks to E2’s guidance, I gained not only the much needed confidence to voice my opinions, but also the curiosity to solve issues — academics or not — through varied approaches."
"Everest really helped us to live up to the principle I Max Out, I Can, I Contribute. E2 showed me with the right principles and guidance, I can learn anything I set my mind to."
"Studying at e2 helped to build my confidence, which greatly helped with the interviews. My experience at e2 also gave me the chance to experience different teaching styles and find out which works best for me."
- Accepted to Woodberry Forest, The Salisbury School, The Hill School
- Attending The Hill School
"No where else will you find a place where teachers are this emotionally invested into their students’ and provide an abundance of resources and opportunities to allow us to grow intellectually and prosper."
- 2260 SAT
- 2 perfect AP exam scores
- Admitted to Northwestern University
- 2250 SAT
- Studied Cosmology at Stanford, Summer 2015
- Accepted to Harvey Mudd College
- 2290 SAT
- Over $100,000 in scholarship
- Accepted to Lawrenceville, top 10 U.S. boarding school
- Accepted to Minerva with acceptance rate of 2.4%
- Admitted to Brown University, UC Berkeley, and Swarthmore College
- Got scholarship offers from UBC (Vancouver) and Santa Clara Uni (Silicon Valley)
- Accepted to UCLA, UC Berkeley and UPenn
- Received Lawrence Ting Scholarship to Saigon South International School (SSIS)