Everest Education’s online tutoring course offers a flexible schedule with customized curriculum and learning plan for most academic subjects. Students can study at their places which brings convenience to families and limits the travel constraints.
We specifically work with families to arrange a suitable time frame for the course
Learn from anywhere
With internet access, students can learn from anywhere in the world
Custom learning for custom goals
We offer customizable study plans within various academic subjects and international curriculum, including U.S., Canadian, British, and IB… Together, we help students excel academically, no matter the curriculum.
Start your own journey!
Share your goals with us
Receive our consultation and complete the academic check
Let your child study with our experience teacher
Our teaching staff graduated from top universities around the world
David James Edgar
English Teacher – Professional Development Coordinator
• BSc Natural Sciences, CELTA, DELTA Module 1;
• Currently studying for a Masters of Education;
• Has worked in Education since 2014 and Everest since 2018.
There was a particularly quiet girl in a teenage class. She’d communicate in small groups, but rarely volunteered and was often the quietest in large groups. David did lots of scaffolded pair work with the class, and made sure to take some time every lesson to see how she was progressing with the work. Three months later she was much more confident and contributing a lot more to group discussions and general discussions. She’s still in a class at that center today.
David worked with Minh Thu studying I-GCSE biology. She’d recently moved to an international school and was struggling with the vocabulary for the subject (Biology might be the wordiest of the sciences). They worked hard on vocabulary and more in depth understanding ready for the exam. Minh Thu worked extremely hard, and when he ran into her the other day she said she got a B in the subject and was quite pleased.
English & Social Studies Teacher and Extracurricular Activity Specialist
• Bachelor Degree – History, International Studies, and Japanese – California State University, Long Beach (US);
• 120 TEFL Certificate – Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners;
• Has taught since 2014 and worked at Everest Education since 2020.
David has helped his students get into competitive international schools in Vietnam and Japan through online tutoring sessions during 2020. He also worked with younger students to get them ready to join group classes at Everest Education. He believes in using his students’ interests to motivate them to write about topics that they enjoy while improving their academic writing ability.
- Accepted to Williams, Cornell, Bard, Drexel, Elmhurst, Hollins, Minerva and NYU Abu Dhabi;
- Attending Williams
- Received financial aid offers worth $1,000,000
- Accepted to Lafayette, Franklin & Marshall, Kenyon, Knox and Richmond
- Received financial aid offers worth $800,000
- Accepted to Minerva and Drexel
- Received financial aid offers worth $400,000
- Accepted to NYU Abu Dhabi and Bryn Mawr
- Received financial aid offers worth $400,000
"Thank you E2 for always accompanying students. I was so lucky to be able to take the English Language Arts class at E2 from very soon."
"I’m very happy because I have understood more about some common subjects like: Science, Literature, Geography, etc… When I study at Everest, teachers are kind – they always help us. We focus on pronunciation a lot and also presentation."
"Thanks to E2’s guidance, I gained not only the much needed confidence to voice my opinions, but also the curiosity to solve issues — academics or not — through varied approaches."
"Everest really helped us to live up to the principle I Max Out, I Can, I Contribute. E2 showed me with the right principles and guidance, I can learn anything I set my mind to."
"Studying at e2 helped to build my confidence, which greatly helped with the interviews. My experience at e2 also gave me the chance to experience different teaching styles and find out which works best for me."
- Accepted to Woodberry Forest, The Salisbury School, The Hill School
- Attending The Hill School
"No where else will you find a place where teachers are this emotionally invested into their students’ and provide an abundance of resources and opportunities to allow us to grow intellectually and prosper."
- 2260 SAT
- 2 perfect AP exam scores
- Admitted to Northwestern University
- 2250 SAT
- Studied Cosmology at Stanford, Summer 2015
- Accepted to Harvey Mudd College
- 2290 SAT
- Over $100,000 in scholarship
- Accepted to Lawrenceville, top 10 U.S. boarding school
- Accepted to Minerva with acceptance rate of 2.4%
- Admitted to Brown University, UC Berkeley, and Swarthmore College
- Got scholarship offers from UBC (Vancouver) and Santa Clara Uni (Silicon Valley)
- Accepted to UCLA, UC Berkeley and UPenn
- Received Lawrence Ting Scholarship to Saigon South International School (SSIS)