Pathway to overseas education in high school
What’s inside the 1st part:
- Key differences between the education systems of each country
- A comprehensive view of the schooling systems in each country
- Comparison of grade levels in each country
- How the school year differs among countries
- Trusted resources to find good schools
- Our recommendations for international summer camps
What’s inside the 2nd part:
- Cost of education and other expenses compared between America, England, Australia, Canada and Singapore (including cost of education, accommodation, transportation, insurance and other expenses)
- Cultural differences in these 5 countries
- Trusted resources to find host families in each country
What’s inside the 3rd part:
- The process of applying to a high school in America, England, Australia, Canada and Singapore
- Detailed information about the study visa application process
- High school study abroad scholarships and where to find them
- The ultimate pre-departure checklist
Studying abroad in high school has been a growing trend among Vietnamese families over the past decade. To many, it’s an opportunity to experience an overseas culture while gaining a world-class education. It provides opportunities to be immersed in English, enrich cultural awareness, and mature in independence.
We have extensively researched education systems from five of the top countries where Vietnamese students frequently study, namely America, England, Australia, Canada and Singapore.
Stay tuned for more!
Co-Founder & Chairman